- Birmingham City
- Current Squad
- Development Squad
- Ladies Team
- Out on Loan
- Former Players
- Boards and Advisors
- Appearance Data 2014/2015
- Charity Partner
- Website Info
- The Book
- Social Media
- Contact Me
Competition: Win an Art of Football Print
It’s competition time on Often Partisan again, and courtesy of Art of Football I’ve got this beautiful print of the Carling Cup Final winner celebrations to give away.
To win this print all you have to do is answer this simple question:
What will the attendance be for the match between Blues and Sheffield Wednesday at St Andrews on February 6 2016?
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with the figure you think the attendance will be
- The subject of your email should be your estimated attendance. The text of the email a name and phone number I can contact you on if you’ve won.
- The closest entry without going over will win.
- The cut off time for entries is 23:59, Friday 5 February.
- Strictly one entry per person.
- No cash alternative and no one who is connected to OP or Art of Football can win the prize.
- My decision re the correct answer, the cut off time and the winner is final, no correspondence will be entered into.
You can also get this print as a t-shirt from the following link – and check out the discount code for another 20% off!
The competition winner will be announced on Sunday February 7.
Tags: Art of Football